Remote Monitoring System is designed and developed especially for COVID-19 patients, provides needed information of Vitals namely heart rate, pulse rate, oxygen saturation, blood pressure and temperature of each patient continuously on a real-time basis.
Continuous data monitoring also shows the trend of the abnormality. In case of any abnormal change(s) in any of the vital parameters, the system gives an alarm and shifts that patientâ€™s information at the top of the dashboard.
In this way, the doctor and nurse can know the deterioration or improvement in the patientâ€™s condition in real-time and appropriate therapeutic intervention can be decided, immediately.
- Doctors can be stationed away from the COVID-19 ward and can track/view the Monitoring Dashboard on the computer or mobile phone at far from infection.
- Doctors and Nurses can keep a track of every critical patient in real-time.
- Investigation reports are displayed with the abnormal parameters highlighted for quick review.
- Alerts can be enabled for drug interactions, contraindications and side effects. Helping doctors to make a more informed choice while prescribing the drugs or medicines.
- The system alerts doctors about Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) and suggests alternately suitable drugs for easy prescription of safer drugs
- Lesser exposure of healthcare workers to the infectious environment.
- Better monitoring of critical patients with less manpower.
- Optimum use of resources such as PPE kits and quarantine facilities for staff on active duty.
- Easy identification of critical patients requiring urgent care.
- On-time administration of drugs through smart medication reminders.
- Enabling of remote-consultation with off-campus specialists, which is particularly important for hospitals in rural and remote areas.
- Analytics and alerts of this dashboard will help in reducing the occurrence of medical errors.