Medico Skills is an educational software developed to aid the institutions in imparting medical education as a self-assessment tool. Designed and created for the support of students, enabling them to self-assess themselves based on the medical skills that are to be acquired by them throughout their study.
Using Medico Skills software not only gives an institution an edge over others but also promises that it would sequentially make their medical students acknowledge the standard operating procedure of every skill required to be attained in the given period as it is purely based upon OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) and OSPE (Objective Structured Practical Examination) teaching standards and evaluation methodology.
On one hand, apart from being a self-assessment tool, Medico Skills can also be used for self-study as its content completely covers the entire range of general and mandatory skills that are required for medical students to deal with, throughout MBBS studies. ELMC&H ensures students are given the best and latest technological, digital age academic assistance.
The Symptom Tracker:
Equally beneficial for the organization and the students.
- Synchronous skill assessment.
- Real-time self-study platform.
- Reduces costs of hiring multiple trainers and evaluators.
- Maintenance of time-stamped performance database.
- Digitally validated immediate scores/results.
- System-generated certification obtained
- Highly user-friendly interface.
- Strategically designed with showcasing a virtual hospital environment.
- Highly refined images, audio files and animated instruments to incorporate the requirements for patient evaluation and management.