Medico Skills is an educational software that has been conceptualized and developed with the objective of aiding the institutions imparting medical education a self-assessment tool, designed and created for the support of students, enabling them to self-asses themselves on the basis of the medical skills that are to be acquired by them over the period of their study.
Using Medico Skills software not only gives an institution an edge over others but also promises that it would sequentially make their medical students acknowledge the standard operating procedure of every skill required to be attained in the given span of time as it is purely based upon OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) and OSPE (Objective Structured Practical Examination) teaching standards and evaluation methodology.
On one hand, apart from being a self-assessment tool, Medico Skills can also be used for self-study as its contents fully cover the entire range of May-know and Must-know skills that are mandatory for medical students to deal with, over the period of MBBS studies and thus you ensure that you are giving the best &the latest technological and digital age academic assistance to your students and sets you apart from many other organizations, when you patronize MEDICO SKILLS SOFTWARE.
The Symptom tracker:
Equally beneficial for the organization and the students both.
- Synchronous skill assessment.
- Real-time self- study platform.
- Reduction in costs of hiring multiple trainers and evaluators.
- Maintenance of time-stamped performance database.
- Digitally validated immediate scores/results.
- System-generated certification obtained
- Highly user-friendly inter face.
- Strategically designed backdrop with a virtual hospital environment
- Displays highly refined images, audio files and animated instruments to incorporate the requirements for patient evaluation and management.